Viết bởi Quản trị, Ngày 2021-02-09 17:08:24
1. See circuit
On the human body, there are many places of artery close to the skin. The ancients have used the symbol of the circuit to evaluate life, real health and disease. Especially have found the "Needless to Mouth" circuit on the wrists. Based on the state of the symbolic circuit, in 220 BC, the great physician Vuong Thuc Hoa gathered and built up a perfect textbook methodology.
The shape, pulse, and expression state of the pulse were classified into 34 types of vessels including 27 diseases and 7 great vessels. Seven great circuits include: Ngu Tuong, Snail, Stripping, Ammo, Ha Du, Phu Phi, and Prize Book. When detecting the pulse of a patient on these seven circuits, the physician usually refuses to give the medicine but also knows the date and time of the patient's death. Based on 27 conditions of disease vessels and the position of each circuit on the uterus set, diagnose the pathological condition of the internal organs of the body according to: The eight syllables (yin and yang, heat welding, reality, physiology).
See the pulse as mentally and thinking through the fingertips sensitive touch when acting on the Gore circuit to investigate, the mental, ecological signals and the active state of the viscera manifest through 34 vessels, and then based on circuit theory and experience to distinguish normal and unusual states that diagnose the disease.
When looking at the pulse, in order to have a good diagnosis, it is very important for physicians to combine with 3 diagnoses: Vigilitis, diagnostic literature and diagnosis (ie diagnosis by skin color, morphology: Hearing, smelling, tasting and ask the patient). However, through profound knowledge of physical circuits combined with extensive experience, physicians can only see the pulse also diagnose the disease, but it is very hard and takes a lot of time.
When the patient is told that he has stomach pain, headache, arthritis ... but still have to look at the pulse to know the cause of the disease and treat the root cause and to know if the disease is severe or mild, in the form of welding or heat (if in welding form, when prescribing, it is necessary to use hot and cold medicine, and in the heat form, use cold and cool medicine). At the same time, we also learn about the state of the disease in the form or physiology (recently entered or hidden deep in the viscera) and the relationship of other organs to the known disease to then find the appropriate remedy for the patient is being watched circuit.
Oriental medicine has a saying: "The physician suffers because he does not know the disease, the patient suffers because he does not know medicine". Therefore, close cooperation between physicians and patients will bring about optimal results in the examination and treatment.
If the patient hides the disease, even if the disease is not honest, the physician is very likely to be mistaken, leading to unfortunate things that can happen.
For the angioplasty method, in addition to distinguishing the pathology, life and death can also know a lot of problems that people who have not learned the pulse could not expect. For example, it is possible to know if the woman is pregnant with a boy or girl and the condition of the fetus. Such as:
- The left hand circuit goes to Deng to give birth to a boy. Right hand circuit to go to Sorceress to give birth to a girl. Tram's left hand circuit was a boy. Tram's right hand circuit was a girl.
Both left and right hand vessels are Tram Real, giving birth to two sons (twins).
Both left and right hand circuits are Edema, giving birth to two daughters (twins).
Disclosure of the vessel. Real life Tram was a girl. The chain on the left hand is bigger than the right hand to give birth to a girl. Left hand Active, Real, Great girl.
Both right and left hands are Hoat, Thuc, Dai have twins.
When the diagnostic circuit is completed, the doctor will prescribe it.
2. Prescribe medicine
The principles of drug prescribing are based on the methodological basis summarized as follows:
- Based on the results of the diagnosis of the disease through four diagnostics: Vong, literature, questions, equipment can refer to test results, scan (subclinical), and then base on the octagon (8 syllabuses in treatment ). Then, based on the medicinal properties of the medicinal herbs, the method of blending between medicines and based on the similarities (hatred between drugs), compatibility (fear of each other between drugs), mutual taboo (jealousy between drugs), contrast (the difference between drugs) to dialectic and prescribe drugs. The method of prescribing drugs as above is called: "Dialectic cube" (that is, based on the disease and then based on their knowledge of medicine and pharmacy, the remedy is built).
- For patients with many diseases, it is usually to prescribe the main emergency treatment first, and then cure the remaining diseases one by one. For highly experienced and experienced physicians, it is possible to use the "transverse" method (using many unilateral methods into a synthetic method for the overall treatment.
- If the physician is not qualified with medical knowledge to perform the method of "Dialectic of the cube", it is possible to use the preset remedies listed in the book that are often called traditional remedies. or relying on other people's existing remedies that have been passed many successful treatments. Then add or remove some herbs to suit the current state of the patient (the addition and reduction must avoid the incompatibility, incompatibility, incompatibility, contrast between drugs).
- In the book of Pharmacology, there is a list of ten poets and octagonists (ie 19 pairs of medicinal herbs that are afraid of each other and 18 pairs of antagonistic drugs ...).
If in a drug scale there are compatible and contrasting agents, it is ineffective and can cause complications for the patient.
- If there is no ability to distinguish the incompatibility, contrast, ... of the herbs, repeat the available remedy intact. It is the general method of prescribing treatment to a patient. But to build a complete remedy for the treatment of many patients who have similarities in a disease, it cannot be stopped there. Because, we have the same disease (with the same symptoms), but one is part heat, someone is a bad person, someone is real, ... In short, there are 8 different bodies. each other and opposite (yin, yang, welding, heat, damage, real, sign, logic). Must be so impregnated and processed to suit the needs.
- The beauty of physicians is to find a remedy that is easy to find, cheap, but highly effective, and at the same time skillfully soaked to enhance the effectiveness of medicinal herbs (almost choosing food to prepare delicious dishes. and the cook's skillful dedication).
3. The value of the prescription
The patient's medical history or medical record is listed on the medical record. Usually, physicians see that a patient suffering from many diseases at the same time will cure an acute illness first, after one cure and then another. So the prescription is simple and has few medicinal flavors.
If the physician is qualified, knowledgeable and experienced in diagnosis, it is possible to prescribe a synthetic prescription to cure many diseases at the same time called: Trans-Phuong (using many small remedies combined into one big remedy) . The "transverse" medicine scale is not simple, it must have many herbs and of course its high value and cost more than simple medicine.
The "transverse" method has a much stronger overall effect than "unilateral". In addition, it also helps patients save a lot of time for treatment and also help with funding.
When coming to cure many patients also require that in addition to the cure, they also enhance their health or want to have beautiful skin, black hair ... Therefore, the medicine must add more flavors and also increase the cost.